Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 1:07 pm

When a non-custodial parent is found guilty of contempt, failure to pay thousand of dollars in child support, what happens at the disposition? The next hearing is in 60 days.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search