Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/06/11, 9:13 am

Me and my spouse have a signed a notarized separation agreement drawn up by a lawyer and are lving separately. She refuses to sign a notarized waiver needed by my employer removing her as beneficiary. Do I have any legal recourse or do I have to wait until we have a final divorce decree from the court in about a year?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search