Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

How can I vacate a guardianship of property if I feel it is no longer needed

Asked on 4/01/11, 10:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It all depends.

If it was not court ordered, you simply have to notify the trustee that you are terminating the guardianship and all persons/companies (banks, etc.) that did business with your estate that the guardianship has ended.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/11, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now