Maryland  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/29/07, 2:56 pm

i get the form 1099-misc from company

1 how i can claim the tax .2 i want claim w2 form. 3 how i can prove with IRS that I was that company have never given any document to me since I worked with them for 4months; Sep25-06 to jan 30 -07. I got form 1099 too late on 15mar and i still cann't report tax yet pls adv. thxs

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search