Maryland  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 5:47 pm

What does W201: F to D mean in a court case?

I had a deferred payment for a fine but due to my work I have to travel extensively and am not in my home state to pay in person. No one had told me I couldn't pay over the phone or online either if I showed up in court.

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/25/13, 5:52 pm by William Welch

If you do not pay by the deadline, the court might issue a warrant for your arrest. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

William L. Welch, III Attorney 111 South Calvert Street, Suite 2700 Baltimore, MD 21202

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search