Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Maryland


Can I list my husband as the trustee, the executor, and the benefiiciary? How do I draw up a list or outline for the property that goes into the trust? Do I notify the bank? Sign titles for autos? I have started at the library and have forms to start with. I have minor children and was told that a trust would be better for them.

Asked on 1/16/00, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bruce Lewis Bruce Lewis P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Trusts

You can do all this. Just call an attorney, and hire him to do a will and a trust. Good for you for planning for your future !!

Read more
Answered on 4/14/00, 4:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now