Massachusetts  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/13, 11:28 pm

When filing my chapter 13 plan my attorney miscalculated my income and doubled it. This resulted in higher amounts paid to the trustee. Due to this error I was unable to make payments on my second mortgage and they are now foreclosing my home. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search