Massachusetts  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 7:10 am

My husband and his Ex brother in-law own the house we live in.We each have are own sides.He holds the mortgage because his credit it so great,we pay the company half.he is getting a home equity loan on the house.can he do that without my husband signing anything???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search