Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Massachusetts

I had an agreement and judgement to pay a law firm collecting a credit card debt $25 per month back in 2010 totalling 2000. They also put a lein on my house.back then i was reduced hours at work and fell on a difficult financial time that we are still trying to recover from. I am current every month on payments to date.i just received a Supplemental Process summons from the court in massachusetts regarding this same debt. What is this all about? I called and no one can help me until next week. I am on edge since i have been paying. I am afraid! I paid my car off and i need it to get to work etc...i have nothing else. I had to take a hardship withdrawl of my 401k to avoid forclosure. We are slowly trying to solve these old issues an are not running from th edebt. But i still cannot pay it off. I feel helpless!

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Massachusetts