Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

Hi,i would like to ask one question and please answer me.if a person filed a case on other person because of his irresponsible driving,there is no matter of damage either pysically or meterially.

1. is there any chance to withdraw their case.

2. is there any way to settle the case out side the court.

the case was filed in MA ,USA.

Asked on 7/12/13, 2:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Davis Law Office of T. George Davis, Jr.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unfortunately, you don't provide enough information, so I have no idea what happened or what kind of case you're talking about.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/13, 4:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now