Massachusetts  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/11, 10:24 am

I booked a mover to transport my house hold stuff and furniture from New Jersey to Massachusetts. It got burnt on the way in Massachusetts with all of my stuff. I didn't have anything inflammable in my stuff. what are my options? does his insurance cover my dmages? is there any liability on my part? Police is investigating the matter, but I didn't get incident number from the mover. mover checked my stuff before load.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search