Massachusetts  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 5:27 pm

Ok here's a long story for the pros I am not sure what cadagory of law this falls under but here goesmy mother left a property to me in trust the house was destoyed by fire the insurance company made 2 offers 225000:00 plus 70000:00 for the contents or 167000.00 plus 70000.00 and sell the burned out house which they did my mother and I lived together at the time she is now in a nursing home and my sisters have given me nothing and will not return my calls I have limited funds and need help.thank you for any help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search