Michigan  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/12, 9:20 pm

There is a domestic assault charge against my boyfriend because i was blacked out and thought he put my head through a wall but now a few days later im re-examining the wall and my body and noticing more bruises showing up on my hand and i heard my boyfriend has a lump on his head and we aren't allowed to contact one another and im pretty sure that these charges against him are false and i need to figure out how to get them dropped without getting either of us in trouble. his trial is august 6th but i want this to stop immediately before it actually becomes the day of the trial. what can i do to prove his innocence?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search