Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Michigan

I got in a car accident 1 1/2 ago. It was my fault. I was taking to emergency room, and they took x rays that the doctor said was negative for any fractures. I was cleared to leave and had to go to work a couple days later, which involved heavy lifting. Months went by and I still had back problems. I went to a chiropractor, and he said I fractured my T7 in the accident and that the ER missed it. I can't run without having back pain. Do I have a case since the ER missed the fracture, and I would have rested instead of going to work right away. Do I have a case?

Asked on 7/30/13, 4:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes you very well may have an auto 3rd party case if the other driver was at fault. Check with a local Pi attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now