Michigan  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/12, 5:04 am

I have a summary dispostion hearing today, for creditor going after me for past due money. They have only attached past payments made and my account number with my name and such, but not the original contract can I object saying they have not verified the assignment in question and I can't be certain this is my debt ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search