Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 10:48 pm

I was convicted of a misdemeanor OWICS in Michigan in 2/2010. This is the only trouble I have ever gotten into other than speeding tickets. I have a BBA and can not get a job because they do background checks. Is there a way to get this expunged?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search