Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/13, 1:34 am

if you file a child abuse case with the police can you retract it if you found out afterward it was an accident?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search