Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 10:10 am

If I have established custody, visitation, and child support in michigan... and both the father and I agree to move out of state, will our same custody, visitation and child support orders apply in a new state? Or have to be re filed, and go throgh ccourt systems again?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/08/13, 11:00 am by Charles Kronzek

Many states will permit you to file your Michigan court orders in their counties. Once you move, check with the county clerk to see whether you can register your Michigan court order there.

Read more at: www.MidMichiganDivorce.com

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C. Main office - 420 S. Waverly Road Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48917

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search