Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/11, 10:35 am

Ok my husband and I are currently in the divorce process... Ive got served with the papers saying he suggests he keeps our daughter and I keep our son. Legally am I allowed to see her whenever I want? And Who has physical custody... is it still joint? Since we havent went in front of the judge?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search