Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 12:47 pm

can a person file an ex parte without an attorney

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/19/13, 1:00 pm by Charles Kronzek

The fact that you are asking the question is a good indication that you lack the knowledge to file an ex parte. You should be meeting with an experienced family law attorney to help you. Call our main office in west Lansing at 517 886-1000.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C. Main office - 420 S. Waverly Road Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48917

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search