Legal Question in Personal Injury in Michigan

I was wearing Coach flip flops that broke. When they broke I fell and broke my leg in two spots. Can I sue them for my medical expenses?

Asked on 1/10/13, 9:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If they were a defective product, which it sounds like, you can sue for pain and suffering as well as medical, lost wages, out of pocket, etc. Contact me at to discuss further. Thanks, Tim

Read more
Answered on 1/11/13, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now