Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

I was recently pulled over and do not have a license. I have a court date and am unsure if i should hire a lawyer. I got a NDR in Georgia in 2009, I have to take classes but am a resident of michigan, therefor i could not complete these classes. should i or shouldn't i?

Asked on 5/05/11, 5:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Daniel Hajji Daniel Hajji & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should consider hiring an attorney to help you avoid jail, points, driver responsibility fess and reduce fines/costs.

Hajji & Associates


Read more
Answered on 5/05/11, 6:09 pm
Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to call me immediately to discuss the case. 810-227-7200.

Jules N. Fiani

Over 30 years of successful proven results

Read more
Answered on 5/05/11, 7:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now