Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/11/11, 8:56 am

I bought my home in Mn. in my name only prior to my marriage to my husband. How do I get him evicted before we divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search