Legal Question in Business Law in Minnesota

I have a bill through my business that I am trying to pay on of $21,000. I missed a couple of payments due to low income. I offered them $200 a month now until payed for and more when business gets better and they refused it and are going to start litigation. The business can barely afford the $200. The business has no assets and we are willing to pay on it until it's fully paid off.

David Anderson Mahoney Anderson LLC

If the business is operational and has income, you run the risk of garnishment, and income disruption if they get a judgment.

If you absolutely refuse to hire a business attorney to represent your interest and negotiate a settled outcome ( I usually get unsecured debts 50-80% written off short of litigation),

lay your cards on the table ( provide full income / asset statement) and offer them a payment plan you can actually pay , backed up with a Confession of Judgment. They would be idiots not to discuss that option.

More Business Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Business Law Legal Forms