Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/11/09, 9:14 pm

agravated robbery

me and 3 others was arrested and charged with aggravated robbery i am 16 and currently on house arrest. they want to charge me as an adult(EJJ) my public defender says its at least one year in jail, i never took part in the actual robbery but i did go back for the money. what is going to happen to me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search