Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

My Ex-Girlfriend Is claiming to file charges against me for a alleged "Rape" that occurred four years ago In Minnesota. She and I both live In different states now. She never claimed, filed, or made any statement up until this point. We were together for over a year and half after the alleged incident. We were both Under-aged. She never suffered any physical abuse. Nor was there any evidence or reason to believe that I had ever raped her, Seduced her, Or put her into a position where she was forced In anyway. There Is even no evidence of any sexual intercourse, Besides text-messages Of which most have been deleted.

This Is really concerning me nevertheless, And I really need help with this. Please understand that she never made any mention of these things until years later, And I believe she Is doing this now to spite me for some strange reason.