Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/09/13, 3:40 am

My Ex-Girlfriend Is claiming to file charges against me for a alleged "Rape" that occurred four years ago In Minnesota. She and I both live In different states now. She never claimed, filed, or made any statement up until this point. We were together for over a year and half after the alleged incident. We were both Under-aged. She never suffered any physical abuse. Nor was there any evidence or reason to believe that I had ever raped her, Seduced her, Or put her into a position where she was forced In anyway. There Is even no evidence of any sexual intercourse, Besides text-messages Of which most have been deleted.

This Is really concerning me nevertheless, And I really need help with this. Please understand that she never made any mention of these things until years later, And I believe she Is doing this now to spite me for some strange reason.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search