Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/13, 8:23 am

Previously, someone on this site answered a question about MN's Stay of Adjudication law as: "In a stay of adjudication, you plead guilty, the plea is not accepted but rather set aside. If you complete probation successfully the case is dismissed."

With this being said, does one need to take action to have this criminal history removed from his/her records? Or is it automatically removed from one's records after successfully completing probation.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search