Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Minnesota

Hello, I have a question pertaining to noise and public ordinaces. The other day our school had a tail-gating party after a football game and the police escorted us off the campus. We were violating no laws, there was no contraband and we weren't being very loud or unruly. We have permision to be there and have done it before many times too. It is a residential area yet a ways away from actual houses. With that being said, I feel like it was unwarranted or that there was foul-play. I'd greatly appreciate and tips or advice you can give me to help make our club more legitimate. Thanks a lot!

Asked on 10/01/13, 8:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. You may certainly have a private attorney advice you in the organization of your club and your issues with the local police. You are welcome to contact me as to forming arrangements for such legal advice and counsel.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Ph 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Minnesota Law Firm






Read more
Answered on 10/02/13, 6:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Entertainment & Sport Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now