Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

we have been married for 7 years and my husband left me in my home country with my kid last year 2012 and i came back to USA with my son in April 2013 and staying with my cousin as my husband is not letting us to stay with him and not giving me a reply about us life. what to do. I have sent him email about future but he has not replied to that email yet.

Asked on 7/02/13, 8:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. A private attorney would be happy to provide you with legal advice. There would be much to discuss. Parents are obligated to provide support for their children. Please seek legal help now, today. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best. Tricia Dwyer, Esq. Phone 612-296-9666 FAMILY LAW See

Read more
Answered on 7/06/13, 6:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now