Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/11, 4:14 pm

Me and my ex split in december of 09 and had a verble agreement of three hundred a month and i had our child three days a week and now she tells me that there is a large chance that the child is not mine and is wants a dna test and did not let me have her last week but still wants me to pay her support. there is no written agreement or court order so my question is should i still pay her or wait for test results.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search