Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 2:50 pm

My wife has a 12 year old son from a previous marriage who I would like to adopt. His biological father is not in the picture at all and she has sole custody. We live in Minnesota. So, how do I go about adopting him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search