Minnesota  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/12, 2:20 pm

DO i need permission to play a movie for a pirvate club?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search