Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

alchohol, tobacco & firearms

My daughter who lives in Iowa was recently approached by the atf. They told her she was looking at a conspiracy charge and wanted her to work with them to set up other people. They told her they knew her knowledge was minimal but thought she could help them and herself. They never told her of any specific charges against her.She can't afford an attorney so she wants to wait and see if she is arrested before doing anything. My question is: she wants to leave state and come to MS where we are at and wait and see what happens. Do we need to contact an attorney before she leaves?

Asked on 5/07/03, 11:44 pm

3 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi