Mississippi  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/12, 5:55 pm

I got letter from police dept accusing me of harrassment (letter writing) and to stop. I did not send letters. It says to stop and they will contact my employer and to call the detective to discuss and resolve. Should I call or ignore letter or get an attorney? My job is in jeopardy. Plz advise

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search