Legal Question in DUI Law in Mississippi

Spinner

HI I live in Mississippi. I received a DUI in October 2007 my attorney plead guilty in April 2008 {I wasn't there because he told me the wrong date} but the abstract says the conviction was April 2009. The lady from the court house said I appealed the case which I didn't because my attorney plead guilty on my behalf. She even had the wrong attorney on the abstract. The attorney on there wasn't my attorney. I really need the correct conviction date on the abstract is there anyway to fix this. Thank you please help im desperate. I stupidly got another dui Thursday, (entered treatment Friday) I need the correct date on this form so it will be a dui 1 not a 2. PLEASE HELP I was under the impression if you plead guilty you cant appeal the case anyway. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Write a letter to court requesting the information you need. At least then you will have a record of your good faith attempt to get the conviction information.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Mississippi

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA