Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/07, 4:45 pm

divorce settlement

Part of our divorce settlement was that my ex-husband would pay me $500.00 before the end of February 2007. He moved out of the house we were living in and Quitclaimed it to me so that I could sell it or refinance it. I was not able to do either, so the house went into foreclosure. Now, because of that, he is refusing to pay the $500.00 that was listed in our divorce settlement. What legal action can I take against him to get my money and how do I proceed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search