Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/11, 10:39 pm

if a person believes a child is their biological child, but his name is not on the birth certificate, how would he have a paternity test done if the mother is not willing to cooperate/

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search