Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/11, 9:33 am

Am I still responsible for paying child support if my ex-wife no longer lives with my 17 yr old, and he is living with his pregnant girlfriend?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search