Mississippi  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/03/07, 10:17 pm

Son Died intestate

My wife's brother died without a will. He lived at home with his parents. He owned no real property. He did have personal bank accounts. The total value is less than $40000.00. How can his estate be settled?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search