Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/03, 12:10 pm

name change

Can I change my daughter's last name without her biological father's consent? He lives out of state, pays child support, but has no visitation and has never seen her. She is 9 years old.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search