Missouri  |  Disability Law

I am on social security disability due to stepping in front of a semi two years ago due to work stress and bi polar disorder. My benefits are coming up for review, and my physical wounds have healed, but I still have seizures, and still suffer from bipolar disorder, and am on 6 medications. How do I make sure my benefits get renewed?

Answered on: 4/06/13, 1:07 am by Anthony Smith

Yours is a case that begs for legal representation. It is a somewhat complicated matter, requiring specialized knowledge. You may be smart enough to comprehend all the criteria. Demonstrating that working knowledge and ability to present your case, may convince the hearing officer or other trier of fact that you are no longer disabled. I suggest that you consult directly with a Disability attorney in your area soon. You were wise to seek general information based upon the limited information you could provide here. The Smart thing now may be to get specific advise based upon all the relevant facts of your particular case.

Good luck

LawSmith P.O. Box 2336 Lee's Summit, MO 64063