Missouri  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/10/12, 12:56 pm

If a mother buys her adult child a car as a gift and does not have her name on the title does she have the right to try to take the car 6 months later when she is mad at the child?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search