Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/04/03, 12:09 am

bad lawyer

My son has been incarcerated since 4/18/03.I HIRED A LAWYER THAT WEEK.He went to see my son in jail three days later to introduce himself. HE has not presented my son with a discovery or discussed his case with him.He has not went back to the jail.WHEN I TALKED to him in October he said he was filing a motion for bond reduction on october 17.He still hasnt done that.HE DOSENT RETURN phone calls in a timely manner and tells us lies. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO.I GAVE HIM MY MONEY AND DONT HAVE IT TO GIVE TO ANOTHER LAWYER. thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search