Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

i recently got a citation for drug paraphernalia (meth pipe) in kansas city missouri. about 12 years ago i was convicted of posession of meth in johnson county kansas. i cant afford an attorney. my question is when i go to court i guess ill probably plead guilty, whats gonna happen will it be just a fine or will jail time be involved. thx

Asked on 11/16/13, 4:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Well, you have money for your drugs, but when you are facing prison you have no money for an attorney. I understand addiction. I don't understand how you can even consider facing charges, much less pleading guilty, without an attorney. Find a way to hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 11/16/13, 2:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now