Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/07, 9:01 pm

Child Support

I am pro se in my divorce. I have a trial date set for July 24. The judge strongly suggested that we try and reach settlement before hand. I have contacted my husband's lawyer 6 times and received a letter telling me she does not talk to pro se clients and will only communicate via mail. I sent her my settlement agreement along with FORM 14 , but I have heard nothing in over a week. How do get the child support issue resolved now? What do I need to file with the courts? They are saying that he should pay $300/month and my calculation on FORM 14 was $640/month. That includes all deductions for daycare, previous ordered support and medical coverage as well as % of time spent with him. I also make more than he does. Please help as time is short and I am getting no where with this lawyer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search