Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/03, 3:26 pm


I was granted sole cusotdy when divorced husband was in prison he's now out wants joint custody. I do not want to give him joint custody. I have been told a judge will order this anyway. But if I did what would i be giving up? will this give him more rights??

There was not a child support order given due to fact he was imprisoned, i have been trying to get this set up is there anyway i can ask for something for the past 5 years he has been gone???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search