Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I was just informed by the Division of Child Support Enforcement that, although they issued the court order to force my daughter's father to pay child support and cover her under insurance, they are not able to enforce the portion of the order to force him to cover her under health insurance. I was told that I would have to take him to court and sue him to get this portion of the court order enforced. I am recently unemployed and a full time student, I currently cannot afford to keep paying the health insurance to keep my child covered, and definitely cannot afford to hire an attorney. What options do I have?

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You may be able to pay an attorney to assit you with the paperwrodk, witghout entering their apeparnace in court. You may also be able to proceed forma pauparis (without paying court costs) Find a family attorney in your area, and see what they woudl charge to help you start a Pro Se (without counsel) suit to enforce the insurance Order.

Good luck

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri