Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/28/10, 9:38 am

I was just informed by the Division of Child Support Enforcement that, although they issued the court order to force my daughter's father to pay child support and cover her under insurance, they are not able to enforce the portion of the order to force him to cover her under health insurance. I was told that I would have to take him to court and sue him to get this portion of the court order enforced. I am recently unemployed and a full time student, I currently cannot afford to keep paying the health insurance to keep my child covered, and definitely cannot afford to hire an attorney. What options do I have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search