Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Hello I have been married for seven years and not with her for most of it. I have been trying to get a divorce with no luck. My spouse lives in Hannibal, Mo and I have since moved to St. Louis, Mo. Her attorney is here and at one point she filed herself. I went and read everything and signed the papers. There are no children and no property. Where we left off I believe she just needed to sign some documents. Since then I haven't heard from her or her lawyer. I have tried contacting him several times with no response. I finally located her the only way I knew how (Facebook) and asked her to please contact her lawyer. No response there either. What do I need to do next? I'm anxious to be done with this. Thank you.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri