Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Hello I need a little help!! I am a non-custodial parent and I have paid my child support every month on time. My son is 18 and a full time student. He no longer lives with his mother, and she does not put any of the money towards taking care of him. Is there anyway I can get the court to send the child support check to my son?

Asked on 8/12/13, 2:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I believe that there is a statute providing the relief you seek. As a practical matter is it worth the expense and effort of litigation? If so, I might be able to offer my services. I have been practicing family law for 35 years. You may contact me directly for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 5:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now