Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/11, 12:46 pm

My ex is in prison and is not up for release until 2021. He does not pay child support and has no contact with my children. His crime was a sexual crime against a 15 year old. I am about to be engaged and would like my future husband to adopt my children. How do I go about getting my ex's parental rights terminated?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search